Update, Delete, Export and Synchronize Measurements
All the measurements are stored in the database of the application. They can later be edited, deleted or exported in various formats.
To edit, delete or export measurements, long-press a measurement to open submenu with items: (Figure 1):
- Add (add new measurement),
- Edit (edit title of selected measurement),
- Delete (delete selected measurement),
- Remove all points in measurement ( empty measurements of all the measured values),
- Sync with the server (allows user to synchronize measurement data with the server),
- Export data to CSV (export data to widely known CSV text format),
- Export data to KML (Export data to KML file that can be opened with Google Earth application. Exported data preserve the color scale),
- Export data to XLSX (MS Excel) and
- Export data to RMEX (a file that can be again imported to Route Monitoring Application).
|Figure 1: Example of drop-down menu for selected measurement|
Exporting to XLSX file
Figure 2 shows data exported to XLSX format from Route Monitoring Application and opened in MS Excel on PC.
|Figure 2: Example of data exported to XLS file and opened in MS Excel|
Exporting to KML
Figure 3 shows data exported to KML format from Route Monitoring Application and opened in Google Earth. You can compare views between imported data to Google Earth (Figure 3) and same measurement shown in Route Monitoring Application (Figure 4).
|Figure 3: Example of KML file opened in Google Earth|
|Figure 4: Example of the same measurement as in Google Earth (Figure 3), but in the Route Monitoring Application.|